Question: I am a distance student
- If you attend at least one class that meets on the Huntington campus, then you are not considered a distance student and are not eligible for “mail to” delivery of items.
- You are expected to pick up items ordered through IDS at the Circulation Desk in Drinko Library.
- You can request books via EZBorrow but you must pick them up at a main campus library location (Huntington or South Charleston only).
- If you do not live near either library, and you are a Distance Student as defined by the Marshall University Libraries, then you should use Information Delivery Services to have ILL books mailed to you.
- As defined by MU Libraries, a Distance students is any student who
- is enrolled in classes that do not meet on the Huntington campus. For example:classes held off-campus at MOVC, Teays Valley, Logan, Williamson, Gilbert, or other sites; Dual enrollment and military programs; WebCT Vista courses
- AND you are not an MUGC student.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 10