Summer Chat Hours:
Sat, Sun: closed
Ask A Librarian
Question: Is Interlibrary Loan a free service?
- If you don't pick up the item(s) (books, bound conference proceedings, dissertations, etc.) by the due date there is a charge of $5 for each item.
- Overdue fine is $1 per day and the maximum charge is $50.
- Rebinding for a damaged item is $25.
- Lost item charge is $25 (processing fee) plus whatever charge is in the invoice of the sending library.
- Rush document delivery for faculty is $2 per article for the first 10 requests in a semester. After 10 requests the cost is $10 per article.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 24, 2017 Views: 5