Summer Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 12pm-5pm
Sat, Sun: closed

Question: ILL For PubMed Users


  • To access PubMed, use this link:
  • When you encounter an article which we do not own, and wish to request it through ILL/IDS simply click on “Send to:” in the upper right corner.
  • Choose Order, and then click the button, “Order Articles”.
  • This should take you to the Single Sign On webpage.
  • If you have any problems please contact us:


Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 24, 2017 Views: 6