Question: Canceling an ILL Request
- Login at the single sign-on screen using your MUNet ID and password.
- Press the button "View/Modify Outstanding Requests" to display your active requests.
- Select the request that you wish to cancel by pressing the appropriate transaction number button at the left of the page. You will then see detailed information about that request.
- Press the "Cancel Request" button in the top right hand corner of the page. This will automatically cancel the request.
- The Main Menu will then reappear displaying a message confirming the cancelation of your request.
- You can resubmit canceled requests from the "View/Resubmit Canceled Requests" button.
- When you are finished using Interlibrary Loan, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit IDS Express System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 25, 2017 Views: 10