Question: Editing an ILL Request
- Login at the single sign-on screen using your MUNet ID and password.
- Press the button "View/Modify Outstanding Requests" to display your active requests.
- Select the request you wish to edit by pressing the appropriate transaction number button at the left of the page. You will then see detailed information about that request.
- The request can be edited as long as the status of the request has not passed the status of "Request Sent" (this can be determined by checking the status of the item at the bottom of the page. See IDS Express Processes Flowchart.
- Press the button "Edit Request" at the top right hand corner of the page to open a request form. To edit the request, enter the additional information in the appropriate fields.
- Press the button "Submit Request" at the bottom of the page.
- The Main Menu will then reappear displaying a message confirming that your request has been updated successfully.
- When you are finished using Interlibrary Loan, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit IDS Express System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 25, 2017 Views: 6