Question: How to Save Electronically Delivered Articles
- Login at the single sign-on screen using your MUNet ID and password.
- Press the button "View/Download Electronically Delivered Articles." This will display all the requests that you have available via electronic delivery.
- Find the request you want to save. Right click on the transaction number button of the request.
- Choose "Save Target As."
- Specify where you want the articles saved.
- When you are finished using Interlibrary Loan, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit IDS Express System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 26, 2017 Views: 7