Question: View / Modify Outstanding ILL Requests
- Outstanding Request(s) are requests still in process. They do not include items that are checked out, canceled, or articles that you have already received.
- Login at the single sign-on screen using your MUNet ID and password.
- Press the button "View/Modify Outstanding Requests" . Selecting the appropriate transactions number button for the request to display a detailed information page.
- View/Modify Outstanding Requests -- Use this button to view, edit, or cancel those requests that are still in process.
- Checked Out Items -- Use this button to view or renew item checked out to your username.
- View Request History -- Use this button to see all your completed requests. Completed requests are photocopies you have already received and loans you have returned.
- View/Resubmit Canceled Requests -- Use this button to view or resubmit any request that has been canceled either by Interlibrary Loan staff or you.
- If you have trouble locating a request please contact the Information Delivery Services office at 696-4011.
- If you have reviewed our FAQ page, but still have a question/issue, please contact our ILL staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 304-696-2321.
- From here you may edit the request by changing information or providing additional information. See the panel "Editing Requests" here.
- You may also check the status of a request by selecting the appropriate transaction number button and scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- "Return to the Main Menu" for further transactions.
- finished using Interlibrary Loan, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit IDS Express System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Answered By: Stephen Tipler
Last Updated: Dec 26, 2017 Views: 5