- The best and easiest place to start is the Faculty tab inside Blackboard. Simply login to Blackboard and click on the Faculty tab at the top of the page. This page contains modules with the most up-to-date information about Known Issues, Tool Tips, and links to Course Copy Instructions, Course Access request form, and Cross-listing request form.
- The next best place to get instructions is in the Instructor Resources for Blackboard (MUOnLine) Organization inside Blackboard. There you will find information on course design, accessibility, Quality Matters, tools available in Blackboard (e.g., Collaborate Ultra and VoiceThread), and software used with Blackboard (e.g., Respondus, Ensemble Video, and TechSmith Relay). An Organization functions like an online course, but without being associated to Banner or date restrictions. If you are not yet enrolled in this organization, you can enroll yourself in just a few steps:
- Login to Blackboard
- click the “Organizations” tab at the top of the page
- search for “Instructor Resources”
- click the name of that organization when it appears
- choose “Enroll.”
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to come to your department meetings or set up individual and group sessions with you to go over Blackboard Tools, Course Development, or Collaborate.
Answered By: Christopher Sochor
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2018 Views: 16