Question: How do I submit an assignment in Blackboard?
Your instructors may ask you to use Blackboard for submitting assignments.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Click on the My Institution tab and select a course from the My Courses area.
- Select Course Content on the left side of the screen.
- Find the assignment and open it.
- Scroll down to Attach Files section and click on Browse My Computer.
- Locate the file that you want to attach (look on your USB drive, H drive, or hard drive), then click Open.
- Click on Submit and then OK.
Answered By: Gillian Sochor
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2018 Views: 1